Our charter school offers a personalized learning education program, that matches with your learning pace, individual needs, and interests. The personalized learning format allows you to study a minimum of one subject at a time and work at your own speed. We operate on a year-round schedule, so you can enroll at any time during the school year – there is no need to wait for a new school term or semester. We also offer online courses at all times of the day to accommodate your busy and complicated schedule.
The Benefits of Personalized Learning:
- Gives students individualized access to highly qualified, California-credentialed teachers.
- Provides educational points of reentry to students who have left or choose to leave the traditional school system.
- Focuses on the needs of students who, because of personal, family, or financial situations, find themselves unable to attend traditional schools.
- Provides individualized diagnostic assessments and course selection for each student.
- Recognizes that not all students learn at the same pace, and offers the option to study one course at a time.
- Continues the education of students who are 18 years or older, and who have not completed graduation requirements.